I am a spatial epidemiologist with medical training. I studied M.Sc in Tropical Medicine from the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand and PhD from ANU, Australia.
- Gray, D, Kurscheid, J, Mationg, M et al. 2020, 'Health-education to prevent COVID-19 in schoolchildren: a call to action', Infectious Diseases of Poverty, vol. 9, pp. 1-3.
- Wangdi, K & Jamtsho, T 2020, 'Prevalence and Correlates of Betel Quid Chewing among Bhutanese Adults', Substance Use and Misuse, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 1443-1449.
- Wangdi, K, XU, S, Suwannatrai, A et al 2020, 'A spatio-temporal analysis to identify the drivers of malaria transmission in Bhutan', Scientific Reports, vol. 2020, pp. 1-10.
- Thinkhamrop, K, Suwannatrai, A, Chamadol , N et al. 2020, 'Spatial analysis of hepatobiliary abnormalities in a population at high-risk of cholangiocarcinoma in Thailand', Scientific Reports, vol. 10, no. 16855, pp. 1-10.
- Tshokey, T, Wangdi, P, Tsheten, T et al. 2020, 'Laboratory and clinico-demographic profile of patients investigated for tuberculosis in the National Referral Hospital of Bhutan', Heliyon, vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 1-6.
- Dorji, T, Tshering, T & Wangdi, K 2020, 'Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practice on tuberculosis among teacher trainees of Samtse College of Education, Bhutan ', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 1-16.
- Tsheten, T, Wangchuk, S, Wangmo , D et al. 2020, 'COVID-19 Response and Lessons Learned on Dengue Control in Bhutan [IN PRESS]', Journal of Medical Entomology, vol. Online.
- Dorji, T & Wangdi, K 2020, 'Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patient of Samtse General Hospital, Bhutan', Nepal Journal of Epidemiology , vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 888-896.
- Tsheten, T, Clements , A, Gray, D et al. 2020, 'Spatial and temporal patterns of dengue incidence in Bhutan: a Bayesian analysis', Emerging Microbes and Infections, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1360-1371.
- Wangdi, K, Canavati, S, Ngo, T et al. 2020, 'Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Malaria in Phu Yen Province, Vietnam, from 2005 to 2016', American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, vol. 103, no. 4, pp. 1540-1548.
- Alene, K, Wangdi, K & Clements , A 2020, 'Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Tuberculosis Control: An Overview', Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1-8.
- Wangdi, K, Sarma, H, Leaburi , J et al. 2020, 'Evaluation of the malaria reporting system supported by the District Health Information System 2 in Solomon Islands', Malaria Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1-14.
- Wangdi, K & Jamtsho, T 2020, 'Prevalence and predisposing factors for self-reported hypertension in Bhutanese adults', Nepal Journal of Epidemiology , vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1-11.
- Thinkhamrop, K, Khuntikeo, N, Sithithaworn, P et al 2019, 'Repeated praziquantel treatment and Opisthorchis viverrini infection: a population-based cross-sectional study in northeast Thailand', Infectious Diseases of Poverty, vol. 8, no. 18, pp. 1-9.
- Suwannatrai, A, Thinkhamrop, K, Clements, A et al. 2019, 'Bayesian spatial analysis of cholangiocarcinoma in Northeast Thailand', Scientific Reports, vol. 9, no. 0.
- Husnina, Z, Clements, A & Wangdi, K 2019, 'Forest cover and climate as potential drivers for dengue fever in Sumatra and Kalimantan 2006â€“2016: a spatiotemporal analysis', Tropical Medicine and International Health, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 888-898.
- Bagheri, N, Konings, P, Wangdi, K et al 2019, 'Identifying hotspots of type 2 diabetes risk using general practice data and geospatial analysis: an approach to inform policy and practice [IN PRESS]', Australian Journal of Primary Health, vol. Online.
- Wangdi, K & Jamtsho, T 2019, 'Drug use among Teenagers and Young Adults in Bhutan', Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 535-540.
- Wangdi, K & Jamtsho, T 2019, 'Prevalence and Correlates of Current Alcohol Use among Bhutanese Adults: A Nationally Representative Survey Data Analysis', Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 38-45.
- Bannister-Tyrrell, M, Viney, K, Happold, J et al 2019, Health Security: State of the Region 2019 in the Indo Pacific
- Clarke, N, Doi, S, Wangdi, K et al 2019, 'Efficacy of anthelminthic drugs and drug combinations against soil-transmitted helminths: a systematic review and network meta-analysis', Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 96-105.
- Wangdi, K, Kasturiaratchi, K, Vaz Nery, S et al 2019, 'Diversity of infectious aetiologies of acute undifferentiated febrile illnesses in south and Southeast Asia: A systematic review', BMC Infectious Diseases, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1-17.
- Wangdi, K, Canavati, S, Ngo, T et al 2018, 'Analysis of clinical malaria disease patterns and trends in Vietnam 2009-2015', Malaria Journal, vol. 17, no. 332, pp. 1-15.
- Wangdi, K & Jamtsho, T 2018, 'Risk factors for self-reported diabetes among Bhutanese adults: A nationally representative survey data analysis', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 1-13.
- Bagheri, N, Wangdi, K, Cherbuin, N et al 2018, 'Combining Geospatial Analysis with Dementia Risk Utilising General Practice Data: A Systematic Review', The Journal of Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 71-77.
- Wangdi, K, Furuya Kanamori, L, Clark, J et al 2018, 'Comparative effectiveness of malaria prevention measures: A systematic review and network meta-analysis', Parasites and Vectors, vol. 11, pp. 1-13pp.
- Wangdi, K, Clements, A, Du, T et al 2018, 'Spatial and temporal patterns of dengue infections in Timor-Leste, 2005-2013', Parasites and Vectors, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1-9.
- Bagheri, N, Wangdi, K, Cherbuin, N et al 2018, 'General Practice Clinical Data Help Identify Dementia Hotspots: A Novel Geospatial Analysis Approach', Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 125-134.
- Tshokey, T, Adhikari, D, Tshering, T et al 2017, 'Assessing the Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices on Antibiotics Among the General Public Attending the Outpatient Pharmacy Units of Hospitals in Bhutan: A Cross-Sectional Survey', Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 580-588.
- Wangdi, K & Clements, A 2017, 'Spatial and temporal patterns of diarrhoea in Bhutan 2003â€“2013', BMC Infectious Diseases, vol. 17, no. 507, pp. 1-9 pp.
- Furuya Kanamori, L, Wangdi, K, Yakob, L et al 2017, '25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations and Clostridium difficile Infection: A Meta-Analysis', Journal of Parenteral and enteral nutrition, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 890-895pp.
- Wangdi, K, Banwell, C, Gatton, M et al 2016, 'Development and evaluation of a spatial decision support system for malaria elimination in Bhutan', Malaria Journal, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 180-180.
- Wangdi, K, Banwell, C, Gatton, M et al 2016, 'Malaria burden and costs of intensifi ed control in Bhutan, 2006-14: an observational study and situation analysis', The Lancet Global Health, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. e336-e343.
- Wangdi, K, Gatton, M, Kelly, G et al 2016, 'Malaria elimination in India and regional implications', The Lancet Infectious Diseases, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. E214-E224.
- Wangdi, K, Gatton, M, Kelly, G et al 2015, 'Cross-Border Malaria: A Major Obstacle for Malaria Elimination', Advances in Parasitology, vol. 89, no. 2015, pp. 79-107.
- Wangdi, K, Gatton, M, Kelly, G et al 2014, 'Prevalence of asymptomatic malaria and bed net ownership and use in Bhutan, 2013: a country earmarked for malaria elimination', Malaria Journal, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 352-352.
- Aung, M, Moolphate, S, Paudel, D et al 2013, 'Global evidence directing regional preventive strategies in Southeast Asia for fighting TB/HIV', Journal of Infection in Developing Countries, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 191-202.
- Wangdi, K & Gurung, M 2012, 'THE EPIDEMIOLOGY OF TUBERCULOSIS IN PHUENTSHOLING GENERAL HOSPITAL A SIX YEAR RETROSPECTIVE STUDY', BMC Research Notes, vol. 5, pp. 311-311.
- Tenzin, T, Wangdi, K & Ward, M 2012, 'Human and animal rabies prevention and control cost in Bhutan, 2001-2008: The cost-benefit of dog rabies elimination', Vaccine, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 260-270.
- Wangdi, K, Kaewkungwal, J, Singhasivanon, P et al 2011, 'Spatio-temporal patterns of malaria infection in Bhutan: A country embarking on malaria elimination', Malaria Journal, vol. 10, no. 89, pp. 1-8.