As a Research Fellow, Uday will explore the development of novel methods for early identification and management of chronic disease and CVD risk for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young adults through a community-based implementation study.
The intervention will be informed by the findings of the Study of Environment on Aboriginal Resilience and Child Health (SEARCH) and focus on early life course factors contributing to health and wellbeing, and secondary prevention of chronic disease.
A holistic intervention will be co-designed and implemented together with a health service and community focusing on CVD risk assessment and management for young adults.
- Yadav, U, Mistry, S, Ghimire, S et al. 2021, 'Recognizing The Roles Of Primary Health Care In Addressing Non-Communicable Diseases In Low-And Middle-Income Countries: Lesson From Covid-19, Implications For The Future', Journal of Global Health, vol. 11, pp. 1-6.
- Shrestha, R, Yadav, U, Shrestha, A et al. 2022, 'Analyzing the Implementation of Policies and Guidelines for the Prevention and Management of Type 2 Diabetes at Primary Health Care Level in Nepal', Frontiers in Public Health, vol. 10.
- Anwar, A, Mondal, P, Yadav, U et al. 2022, 'Implications of updated protocol for classification of childhood malnutrition and service delivery in world's largest refugee camp amid this COVID-19 pandemic', Public Health Nutrition, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 538-542.
- Ghimire, S, Shrestha, A, Yadav, U et al. 2022, 'Older adults with pre-existing noncommunicable conditions and their healthcare access amid COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional study in eastern Nepal', BMJ Open, vol. 12, no. 2.
- Mistry, S, Ali, A, Yadav, U et al. 2022, 'COVID-19 vaccination coverage is extremely low among older population in Bangladesh: findings from a cross-sectional study', Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1-8.
- Balakrishnan, S, Karmacharya, I, Ghimire, S et al. 2022, 'Prevalence of multimorbidity and its correlates among older adults in Eastern Nepal', BMC geriatrics, vol. 22, no. 425.
- Parray, A, Yadav, U, Das, A et al. 2022, 'Ensuring the global COVID-19 vaccine equity: Universal vaccine access strategy in the context of low and-middle-income countries', Global Public Health: An International Journal for Research Policy and Practice, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 614-621.