Professor Hilary Bambrick is Director of the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health.
- Ng, S, Korda, R, Clements, M et al 2011, 'Validity of self-reported height and weight and derived body mass index in middle-aged and elderly individuals in Australia', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 557-563.
- Lucas, R, Bambrick, H, Gatenby, P et al 2010, 'Recruiting Child Controls', Epidemiology, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 271-272.
- Bambrick, H, Woodruff, R & Hanigan, I 2009, 'Climate change could threaten blood supply by altering the distribution of vector-borne disease: an Australian case-study', Global Health Action, vol. Dec 10, no. 2, pp. 1-11.
- D'Souza, R, Bambrick, H, Kjellstrom, T et al 2007, 'Seasonal variation in acute hospital admissions and emergency room presentations among children in the Australian Capital Territory', Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 359-65.
- McMichael, A & Bambrick, H 2007, 'Greenhouse-gas costs of clinical trials', Lancet, The (UK edition), vol. 369, no. 9573, pp. 1584-5.
- Bambrick, H 2006, 'Are boys more vulnerable to nutritional stress? Child weight growth in a Queensland Aboriginal community (1950-1982) in comparison with the new WHO references', Australian Indigenous Health Bulletin, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 13.
- Beggs, P & Bambrick, H 2006, 'SerÃ¡ o crescimento mundial de incidÃªnciada asma um impacto antecipado de mudanÃ§asclimÃ¡ticas antropogÃªnicas?', Ciencia & Saude Coletiva, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 745-752.
- Bambrick, H, Faunce, T & Johnston, K 2006, 'Potential impact of AUSFTA on Australia's blood supply', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 185, no. 6, pp. 320-323.
- Faunce, T, Johnston, K & Bambrick, H 2006, 'The Trans-Tasman Therapeutic Products Authority: Potential AUSFTA Impacts on Safety and Cost-Effectiveness Regulation for Medicines and Medical Devices in New Zealand', Victoria University of Wellington Law Review, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 365-389.
- Bambrick, H, D'Souza, R & Woodruff, R 2006, 'Back to School and Off to Hospital: Childhood Asthma and the Return-To-School Effect', Epidemiology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. S275.
- D'Souza, R, Bambrick, H, Woodruff, R et al 2006, 'Emergency Hospital Admissions of Cardiovascular Disease and Heart Failure in 3 Australian Cities: Are They Associated With Climatic Factors?', Epidemiology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. S127.
- D'Souza, R, Becker, N, Hall, G et al 2005, 'Climatic factors associated with hospitalisations and emergency room presentations for diarrhoea in children', <>, pp. S60.
- D'Souza, R, Becker, N, Kjellstrom, T et al 2005, 'Influence of climatic factors on hospitalisations and emergency room presentations for asthma and other (non-asthma) respiratory conditions in children', <>, pp. S50.
- Bambrick, H 2005, 'Relationships between BMI, waist circumference, hypertension and fasting glucose: Rethinking risk factors in Indigenous diabetes', Australian Indigenous Health Bulletin, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1-15.
- Bambrick, H 2005, 'Is globalisation bad for your health?', Home Economics Institute of Australia. Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 21-24.
- Bambrick, H 2004, 'Type 2 diabetes and patterns of alcohol use in a Queensland Aboriginal community', Australian Indigenous Health Bulletin, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1-7.
- Bambrick, H 2003, 'Globalisation: Public health threats - and opportunities', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 654-655.
- Bambrick, H 2003, 'Child growth and Type 2 diabetes in a Queensland Aboriginal community', Australian Aboriginal Studies, vol. 2003/2, pp. 93-101.
- Bambrick, H 2001, 'Prevalence of diagnosed and undiagnosed Type 2 diabetes in a Queensland Aboriginal community', Australian Indigenous Health Bulletin, vol. 1, no. 1.
- Bambrick, H 2001, 'Book review: Health and social science: a transdisciplinary and complexity perspective', The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 162-164.
- Bambrick, H 2000, 'Relationships between early life health and later adult illness: Type 2 diabetes in an Aboriginal community', Behavioral Medicine and Public Health in the New Millennium, ed. Lundberg, U., Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, p. 7.