Dr Jo Lane
Jo is a research fellow and clinical psychologist who will be working on the Our Health in Our Hands (OHIOH) Grand Challenge Project. Jo will collaborate with researchers and ACT Health clinicians to establish the MS patient cohort in the ACT. She will be the interface between the MS patient cohort and researchers within the four Programs within the OHIOH Project, collecting samples and data for Genomics and Bioinformatics, Big Data, Biomarker and Monitoring Devices and Patient Experience and Implementation.
- Principal investigator, Participate in research on the impact of MS-related fatigue on what and how people with MS eat and drink
- Researcher, ACT MS Cohort Study
- Researcher, Bushfire Health Survey
- Researcher, PFAS Health Study
- Researcher, Physical Activity for Better Health and Drive (PhAB-HeaD)